Welcome to the Troy Area Chamber of Commerce! We are excited to celebrate 90 years of serving the Troy community in 2015! Let us help you grow your business and build relationships through advocacy, business development and connections!
Call 636-462-8769 today to learn more!
- WORK READY COMMUNITIES TOPIC OF AUGUST GMM March 10, 2015 - Special thanks to Missouri Baptist University’s sponsorship of the Chamber’s August General Membership Meeting! MBU has graciously given their presentation time at the meeting to the United Way of Greater St. Louis! The August meeting program is our Work Ready … Continue reading
- MEMBER NEWS – Child Center Receives CTF Prevention Grant July 21, 2015 - July 1, 2015 The Child Center, Inc., in Wentzville, Missouri recently received a $19,900 and $17,092 grant from the Missouri Children’s Trust Fund (CTF) to strengthen families and prevent child abuse and neglect. Executive Director is Elphanie Swift. Her favorite quote … Continue reading
- August 1st – 11th Annual Car Show – Memories on Main St. June 19, 2015 - Saturday, August 1st, 2015, The Troy Area Chamber of Commerce proudly presents the 11th Annual Memories on Main Street Car Show. Great cars, live music, vendors, 35 classes and more! Registration is from 8am- Noon. Awards to be presented at … Continue reading
- Conference Rooms Available to Members & Public June 18, 2015 - Did you know that the Troy Area Chamber of Commerce has 2 professional conference rooms available to its Members and the Public? Our main room can seat 20-25 people with access to a Flatscreen TV with laptop connections, Satellite access, FREE wi-fi, … Continue reading
- LINCOLN COUNTY FAIR PARADE June 1, 2015 - Please join us for the 55th Annual Lincoln County Fair parade through Downtown Troy on Sunday July 12th at 5pm. This annual event draws thousands of people to the community to kick off the week-long Lincoln County Fair. The fair theme … Continue reading
- CHAMBER CELEBRATES 90TH ANNIVERSARY May 27, 2015 - TROY CHAMBER CELEBRATES 90 YEARSCO-OPERATION WINS FOR TROY!This headline ran on the May 1, 1925 front page of the Troy Free Press announcing the progress made by the Troy Chamber of Commerce in its first three months of existence. Factories … Continue reading