Looking for ways to easily maximize your membership in the Troy Area Chamber of Commerce? Here are a few suggestions!
– Attend a general membership meeting and network with other Chamber members! Our next meeting is Monday, April 4 at St. Stephen United Methodist Church. Lunch/networking begins at 11:40 am. The meeting is held from 12:10 pm – 1 pm. Program: Missouri Department of Transportation
Bring business cards, introduce yourself, be updated on Chamber & community issues, events and more! Lunch is only $12.00 if you RSVP to 636.462.8769 or email@example.com!
– Check out the Chamber’s NEW Breakfast Club! Held at 7:30 am at Zadock’s Restaurant on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Here is your chance to network with other members in an information setting for FREE! – Confirm that you are receiving our weekly e-newsletter, the Weekend Chamber Update. If not, or if you want to add/change additional recipients, contact oﬃce@troyonthemove.com or call 636-462-8769.
– Check out the Troy Area Chamber of Commerce Calendar of Events on TroyontheMove.com! Take a look at the many events occuring in the area as another avenue to network with other Chamber members. – Place your business cards, flyers, brochures or other information about your business in the Chamber oﬃce and conference rooms. Feel free to take information about other Chamber members while you are here.
– Review the “Useful Links” segment of the Chamber website, TroyontheMove.com. You will find many helpful resources at the local and State level to assist your business.
– Submit a press release about your business to the Chamber for inclusion in our weekly newsletter, our website TroyontheMove.com and our Facebook page, Twitter feed and more! Let us help you keep other Chamber members in the know!
– Send notes of welcome to new Chamber members announced each week in our newsletter. Be sure to include a P.S. that briefly describes your business and consider a special oﬀer to try your product service.
– Consider involvement in one of our committees or groups that interest you. Attend one of their next meetings as a visitor to learn more! Committee choices include economic development, legislative, membership, Young Professionals Network, HR Network and more!
– Economic Development – Working to attract/retain business, develop a skilled workforce and more.
– Legislative – Keeping an eye on issues/legislation affecting our community at the local, State and Federal levels.
– Membership – Assists with membership attraction/retention, Chamber programming and more!
– Young Professionals Network – 2nd Thursday of every other month at 8 am. Locations vary. All are welcome at Happy Hour at @Woods Fort on March 10 from 4-6 pm. Networking/professional development group for emerging professionals.
– NEW IN 2016 – HR Network – Resource/Think-tank for area HR directors/managers. Next meeting is March 10, Noon at the Chamber office.
– Seeking new employees? The Chamber oﬀers FREE job listings on TroyontheMove.com. We are happy to provide testimonials from other Chamber members that have taken advantage of this service.
– Give us details about your business! To assist us in giving referrals to your business, be sure to provide the Chamber with a brief description of your products/services and what makes your business stand out. This information can be added to your listing in our membership directory on the Chamber website, TroyontheMove.com.
– Arrange a site visit by Executive Director Kerry Klump. The more we can get to know your business, the more eﬀective we are at generat-ing leads/referrals/solutions for your business. Give Kerry a call and set a time for her to come meet with you, discuss what’s new, issues you are dealing with and how we can better serve you through your investment in us.
– Are you on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter? Let us know so that we can like/follow you and share your news and information with our followers! Need help with social media? We can do that also!