Lincoln County R-III Career Fair
DATE: Tuesday, December 6th
TIME: 9 am – 11:45 am
Location: Ninth Grade Center
- We would like to invite you to participate in the 2nd annual Lincoln County R-III CAREER FAIR.
- All of the 600 Freshman students at the Ninth Grade Academy along with students from TBHS
and NHHS will be attending the event to develop a deeper understanding of the different
careers that are available in and around Lincoln County.
- Each business partner will have a dedicated space available in the gym or parking lot to
display their business and help educate students about their career interests and potential
- Hands-on activities and an interactive showcase of each business represented is encouraged.
The timeline for the event will be as follows:
- 8:30-9:00 am Business partner setup and breakfast
- 9:00-9:45 am – Student group 1
- 9:55-10:45 am – Student group 2
- 10:55-11:45 am – Student group 3
- 11:45-12:15 pm LUNCH PROVIDED FOR PARTICIPATING BUSINESS
If you are interested in participating in the event please fill out the Google form via the QR code below.
Last year we had over 40 business partners and teachers from TBHS attend, and the event received fantastic reviews from the business partners and students.
To view a short video of what the Career Fair looked like last year please scan the QR code below.
If you have any questions please contact Ryan Meyers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-578-5894