Home Health Services are rehabilitative in nature and are designed to return a patient to their maximum level of health and function. Home Health Services are frequently ordered by a patient’s physician after an illness or surgery but are also very instrumental in teaching patients and their families to manage new disease diagnoses or changes to medication regimens.
In-Home Services provide individuals with assistance with activities of daily living and their families with a respite from the often intense demands placed on a family caregiver. In-Home Services are designed to allow individuals to remain at home as long as possible by bringing the custodial and nursing services often associated with a nursing home into the individual’s home. Pyramid Home Health Services provides both traditional in-home services and consumer directed services. By offering both services, Pyramid Home Health Services provides a choice of using our well trained employees or training a specific employee or family member. Pyramid Home Health Services will handle all of the employment documentation required to allow the individual consumer to legally employ the caregiver of their choice while sufficing all requirements imposed by both public and private payers.
Hospice provides patients and their families with end of life care at home or in the residence of their choice which may also be an assisted living or skilled nursing facility. Hospice services are designed to permit terminally ill patients and their families to maximize their enjoyment and satisfaction of every day of life. Through an interdisciplinary team including doctors, nurses, social workers, personal care attendants, therapist, Chaplin and volunteers, hospice provides all the care coordination, medications, pain management, equipment, supplies and personal support patients and their families require at the end of life.
We recognize you have many options when choosing your home health provider. Please consider the following when making your choice:
- Our family of home care companies has served Missouri for more than four decades.
- Outstanding AAA Customer Satisfaction survey scores.
- All employees are licensed, bonded and insured.
- We maintain a large staff of trained clinical professionals to ensure you receive timely assistance from a professional with the specific skills you need.
- All employees undergo Missouri Highway Patrol background checks, are screened through the State’s Healthcare Employee Disqualification List, and are reviewed and registered with the Missouri Family Care Safety Registry.
- We provide 24-hour/7-day a week service.
Inquire of our reputation with your doctor, the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Area Agencies on Aging and friends and neighbors. We can take the worry out of choosing your home health provider.
Categories: Health and Wellness